Dentist in Lombard, IL
Forcioli Family Dentistry
Welcome to Forcioli Family Dentistry. Dr. Laurent J. Forcioli, DDS, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns, and bridges. Dr. Forcioli seeks to provide the highest level of care in all aspects of general, cosmetic, and family dentistry and can skillfully redesign your smile.
Our office is located at 14 Lilac Lane, Lombard, IL.
COVID-19 Patient Safety Protocols
Your health and safety is our number one priority during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Things may look a little different upon arrival to the office and our staff will be equipped with more personal protective equipment (PPE) but your patient experience will still be the high level of care we are known for. With this in mind, please review some of our new office safety protocols:
- The traditional waiting room has been converted into a “virtual” waiting room. We ask that you wait in your car outside the office and call the front desk upon arrival. Once your dental chair and room have been properly disinfected according to ADA, OSHA and CDC guidelines we will notify you that it’s time to come in
- We ask that you hand sanitize upon entry and wear a mask in accordance with the state of Illinois mandates
- Upon entry into the office we will take a no-touch forehead thermometer temperature reading
- Next, we will ask a brief questionnaire approved by the American Dental Association regarding COVID-19
- Each of our patient treatment rooms has been equipped with HEPA-H13 Medical Grade air filtration units which circulate the air in your room every 12 minutes so you can breathe easy during your dental cleaning and exam
Preventative, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
We look forward to giving you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even and beautiful smile.
Dr. Forcioli can transform your smile with any combination of the following treatments:
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. If you are missing teeth, implants will allow you to regain the ability to eat virtually anything and smile with confidence. Your new teeth will appear natural and your facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live as they allow our patients to rediscover the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office at Lombard Office Phone Number 630-627-1495.